Thursday, November 12, 2009

Random

  • I'm adding brussel sprouts and parsnips to my grocery list.  I blame it all on Sonya, Amy and Angie.
  • Tonight's class was out of this world.  Sad I'm back to knee push-ups, until about 5 months pregnant I was doing man push-ups
  • I'm annoyed with friends who make it seem like their mission in life is to "top" your life.  With friends like that, who needs enemies.
  • I love my getting ready for bed routine.  I love washing my face, brushing my teeth, flossing... the whole kit and kaboodle, and then getting in bed nice and clean.
  • I have a challenge with my mom - no sweets for a month!  I think I need to get the sweets out of my system.  After I'm a bit stronger, I will introduce a treat a week but for now they need to stay away.  On that note, I have a box of smarties (treats for the boy) and haven't even been tempted.  4 days in and going strong!

0 people had this to say: