Monday, January 11, 2010

Rocking it

It's too soon to get cocky, I have to wait until I lose for 5 weeks consecutively and then you will see me start to say things like

It's so easy to eat healthy
I feel so great, why would I ever go back to eating poorly
This time it clicked and it's working for me, I'm going to lose it all....

Feel free to punch me in the head when I say that.

Challenges are what I live for. Starting on my own, with no specific goal (specific being a certain number and date) in mind, just "trying" to lose weight doesn't work with me. It must be the scientific side of me that needs actual values so I can compute how much I have to lose by when. This weekend was great. I made good choices, even when I went out for dinner with the girls. I didn't feel the need to eat something "bad" just because it was the weekend. Which may be easy for some people, but I would say that's one of my downfalls.

This is what my weekend looked like:

2 people had this to say:

Teresa said...

Glad to hear to kick butt to weekend temptation. Keep it up!

Amy said...

Way to go Christy!