Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dedication

It's 5:20am. Beckett woke up at 4:50 to nurse. I was happy he got up before 5:30 so I could go to the gym (otherwise I'd have to stay home and wait till he woke up). But I was done nursing at 5:05am and I was worried if I went back to bed I wouldn't wake up in time.

And I feel pretty wide awake. I wish I didn't have to be quiet so as to not wake the three people sleeping so I could make a smoothie, but alas this glass of water and nectarine will have to suffice.

Plus I had to stay up late watching the Olympics. I figure I will crash if and when my kids nap this afternoon. And if they don't? Too bad for me. But I know it will be worth it to have my workout done.

2 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

that is dedication for sure!

Teresa said...

Good for you, hope you get to rest up in the afternoon.