Friday, March 26, 2010

Finally feeling better

Wow, this was a rough week. I was sick all week and this morning was the first morning I woke up feeling OK. I was nauseous, I had a horrible cough, I had a fever, I had the chills, my body ached, you name a symptom and I swear I had it.

So I haven't been to the gym since Tuesday, but if I make it tonight, then it will still be 3 times this week. Plus an hour long walk, so I'm doing pretty good on the exercise front. Oh, which reminds me to update my exercise progress on my blog now. I find it's an easy way to remember how much I did/didn't do during the week which may help to explain any weight lost/not lost.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments earlier in the week. I really need to wrap my head around NOT focusing solely on the numbers on the scale. I need to focus on how I feel, how my clothes fit, what I see when I look at myself.. you know, the IMPORTANT things.

0 people had this to say: