Saturday, March 27, 2010

Plans for weekend

  • I will have something other than cereal for dinner.
  • I think I need to buy a new rug for my living room.
  • I have to drop off the soccer registration for Carson, late registration fees applied starting Sunday and it's an extra FIFTY DOLLARS.
  • I have a Pampered Chef party at 1pm to attend.
  • I'm really craving a chai latte.
  • I still have this bloody stubborn cough that's been lingering for like 2 weeks.
  • My inlaws come on Tuesday, I have to get this house in order!
  • I want my mother in law to teach me how to make pies, but I'm not sure it's something I should learn. Because then I will... make pies? Which isn't a great skill to learn to lose weight.
  • Have you notice the real healthy food bloggers never mention the scale or weight? Hmmm....
  • I'm so excited one of my favourite friends I met through blogging will be coming to Ottawa and we are going out to dinner!!
  • I watched Food Revolution last night and all I can say is wow. That, and I love Jamie Oliver. My friend bought his new cookbook and I think I may need to do the same.
  • Now off to make breakfast for my boys and I.

1 people had this to say:

Sonya said...

What a coincidence! I'm *so so so* excited that one of my favourite friends will be in Ottawa when I happen to be visting there.:-)

I hope your cough goes away soon.

As for pie-making, this is the way I see it:

- You'll need to bake them for the kids' future bake sales;
- You'll be able to whip one up like it's nobody's business when you have dinner guests (being the super mom that you are!);
- Your future grandchildren will beg you to make your "famous" apple pie;
- You'll then be able to pass along the skill to C & B's future wives! (and maybe your daughter..tee hee).

have a productive day, my dear!

xo