Oh - sorry, perhaps the title was misleading. I don't have the perfect Costco list, I'm hoping YOU can help me complete it, help me perfect it.
I keep a shopping list for each of the stores we shop at. We have a Walmart list, a Farmboy list, a Loblaws list and a Costco list. This morning Jeff decided to make a trip to Costco and I was enroute to my mom's so I had to think off the top of my head. Which normally doesn't work :)
When I got home, I double checked my list and realized I forgot a lot of things (which I totally expected) and realized it was also time for a list update. Below is a list of what we normally get:
- Cottage cheese (I'm a total cottage cheese snob and only eat Nordica)
- Jane's chicken strips (not breaded, just frozen chicken that I normally cook on the stove to put on top of a salad or in a couscous salad)
- Tilapia filets (my favourite fish! Would obviously rather eat fresh, but these do quite well)
- Cracker Barrel cheese (lots of grilled cheese in this house and I don't do cheese slices)
- Activia yogurt
- Avocadoes (I am obsessed, you get 5 big avocadoes for a good price (can't remember exact price)
- Bananas (we always have bananas in this house, so we only buy them if we happen to be going to Costco and happen to need bananas!)
- Box of lettuce (we normally do the spring mix!)
- Bag of spinach
- Skim milk
- And last but certainly not least, CRUMBLED GOAT CHEESE. Except they don't always have it. it's the best and cheapest goat cheese and yet it's there for a few months and then for a few months.... I normally have to let Amy know when it's back cause I know she's a fellow lover of the goat cheese
Ok so fellow bloggers - what do you get from Costco that I should know about and add to my list?