Friday, March 12, 2010

Sure fire way to lighten my mood

Is to get my haircut!

I needed to go somewhere that my mom could take the baby and walk around with him while I got my haircut. I went to a kind of cheapish old person's place at a little plaza mall. I wasn't expecting anything great, but as soon as I saw the hair on the woman cutting my hair, I knew it was going to be good. She had this totally funky super short in the back, crazy layered on the sides, crazy bangs with a hundred different colours in her hair (no, I'm not well known for my mad descriptive skills).

Anyways, this is what I walked out with. I look like an idiot trying to pose in front of the camera. So ignore my face and just look at the hair.

She kept alot of the length around my face so it didn't look rounder than it already is. I'm growing my bangs out so she just layered them and swept them to the side. But it's all totally layered. It feels so light, so much weight off my head! Love it (wish I could take a better picture of it)

3 people had this to say:

Tricia said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

I wish I was brave enough to go for a fun flirty cut like that :)

desajair said...

NICE!

Marathon Someday said...

You have the BEST hair ever! It's funky and fun, but not over the top. Looks low-maintenance too. If I saw you on the street, I'd never guess you were a mom of two. (Well, if I *really* saw you on the street I'd scream with glee, but you know what I mean!).

xo