Sunday, March 21, 2010

There are so many things I want to talk about!

Like I want to say thank you to Marie. Who recently wrote, so honestly, her feelings about a certain part of her body. It's another post that reminds to blog about the reason I read blogs (uhm, when I have more time).

Sometimes I think I should write with more substance. Write about my feelings. Don't just write about what I do (or eat), but how I feel. I want people to know they are not alone. For the record, Marie is not alone. I too that that horrible apron of a stomach and it absolutely disgusts me. In a weird way that I can't explain, knowing that someone else has the same feelings towards the same part of their body that I do, I know I'm not alone.

And that's one of the reasons I love to read blogs. To know that I'm not alone. Hopefully something I say, something I write about, something I tell you, lets you know that YOU are not alone either.

1 people had this to say:

marie said...

I get SOOO annoyed by people who tell me I'm young, I've never had kids, and that I've done everything right, so my body will just bounce back.

Um, no, it's not going to. I'm stuck with this short of plastic surgery and I can be self-conscious about it if I want to.

So thank you for not letting me alone in my struggle and understanding where I'm coming from :)