Friday, April 23, 2010

Follow Fridays

If you are on twitter, you'll often see the hashtag #ff which stands for "Follow Friday" where a user will recommend that people follow someone.

I did it a few times, but don't normally participate. However, I was thinking about bringing it to blogland. There are so many great blogs out there, but only so many hours in the day. You have to be somewhat selective about which blogs you choose to read or your blog reader will be filled with unread posts and it will be yet another place where we feel like we are falling behind. And I certainly don't need that, do you?

Lately I've been trying to focus all my attention on the happy side of life. I love reading about people embracing their life, looking at the bright side of things, taking stock of what they have in life rather than focusing on what they don't have. On that note - I highly suggest you read this blog, it's utterly amazing.

http://www.kellehampton.com/

You won't regret it, you won't be able to stop smiling. Her pictures are amazing, her story is amazing and her words are so powerful you will feel them all the way down to your toes.

1 people had this to say:

Malinda said...

I'm not sure how I stumbled on it but I recently discovered her blog and it is wonderful... you don't even have to read her words to understand how completely she is embracing her life.