Monday, May 3, 2010

This week, the plan

Wow. These past couple of weeks have been insane. We've been going through a string of bad lucky lately and I'm trying to stay as positive as I can!

So the weight STILL isn't changing, so I've got to kick it up a notch. Here's my plan

  • stick to calorie counting
  • drop caloric intake to 1200-1300 cals a day
  • add 3 cardio days (on the days I don't do Lean and Fit, going to run for 30 mins)
  • no more sugar!
And then let's see what happens!

2 people had this to say:

Malinda said...

we've been feeling unlucky lately too but hoping that will all change soon :-)

hang in there and don't be too hard on yourself

Teresa said...

Sorry to hear you are stressed, I hope good luck finds you soon. You plan looks solid, hold on tight you can do it. Take care.