Actually, I am trying a few new things. My first off is to BE POSITIVE. I don't think I'm alone when I say that it's so much easier to focus on the negative as opposed to the positive. I'm not sure why that is.
My new rule is: Whenever I think of something negative, I must immediately think of two things positive.
Some other ways I'm going to keep staying positive.
- Tell Jeff of my intention and ask for their support. Even if his support means to kick me in the arse if he hears me being negative.
- Daily positive affirmations: I am an optimistic, hopeful, positive thinking person. I accept that bad things may happen in my life, but I look for positive opportunities in the midst of anything negative.
- Read happy positive optimistic blogs - they make me smile!
- At the end of each day, reflect on the positives of the day. What went right and why? Rather than focusing on what went wrong, focus instead on what I learned.
- Before going to sleep, reflect upon what I'm looking forward to tomorrow