Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Deee-lish!

I made my lunch this morning. And I'm eating it now. And it's so good.

Tomato, bocconcini, and fresh basil. Drizzled in extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. I really should keep pepper at work, that would have been the cherry on top.

ALSO - I RAN this morning! Yipee. I'm patting myself on the back if you can't tell. And of course, as I suspected, I loved it. We have a great trail in Stittsville (the Ottawa-Carleton trailway). I knew I needed to get out there, just once, and then I'd want to get out there on a more regular routine.

Sidenote: at one split in the trail I took the road less travelled by, and it's not always the best option Robert Frost, there was a huge puddle spreading over the trail into the grass/bushes, so I had to head back
and take the other one.

1 people had this to say:

Teresa said...

Nice a fresh, looks delish.