Monday, August 15, 2011

Ooooowwwwwwch

I get up at 5am (despite not really wanting to) and I head to the gym (although I would have rather stayed in bed).

I'm wearing my new shoes (I totally blame them)

The first station is to do a box jump onto a bosu from one foot.

I jump.

I feel something in my calf move.

I yelp in pain.

I try to do it again. Same pain.

I leave the class.

I ice it for 10 minutes.

I'm still almost in tears it hurts so much.

I can point my toe, but as soon as I try to bring it towards me it kills.

I'm stressing - does this mean I can never work out again? I'm going to gain 20 lbs.

And of course, I had brought a dress to wear to work. With heels. So now I'm sporting my dress with my purple flip flops that I wear to the gym. And I'm limping.

Happy Monday.

2 people had this to say:

JavaChick said...

Oh ow! Not a good start to the day. Hope it's better soon!

desajair said...

owwie... rest it up and you'll be back in the game in no time... and as for working out... go swimming, you'll be fine. 8)

Chin up! It can only get better!