Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Target Tuesday - week #3

How did I do on week #2?

Not super hot, but not that bad either. If you've been reading my blog, you know I'm struggling, but with the help of all YOU people, and doing some soul-searching, some reading, some thinking, some talking....and I'm slowly getting stronger. Getting more motivated. Getting more prepared for obstacles.

And I'm STILL excited about it.

Oh yes, my goals for last week.

1 - I will go to the gym 3 times (Tony Greco) - DONE
2 - I will walk 3 times (an hour each time). Side note: I tried running on Saturday, but apparently my strained muscle doesn't think it's ready yet! As soon as I started running my leg screamed at me. A little while longer me thinks. - I walked ONCE.
3- I WILL track everything I eat (I had very good intentions this week, but we had my dad/step-mom staying with us for the weekend and things just got away on me, lame excuse, but I can only vow to make this week better) - Total FAIL

Once again this week, I will have the same goals.

And I will NOT fail. I will no longer make excuses....











1 people had this to say:

Lordy, Lordy said...

OMG, I love all of these!!