Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Target Tuesday

I wish I meant Target on a Tuesday, but no, I mean that each Tuesday I am going to set my goals for the upcoming week. My target, if you wish, of what I want (will) accomplish this week.

1 - I will go to the gym 3 times (Tony Greco)
2 - I will walk 3 times (an hour each time). Side note: I tried running on Saturday, but apparently my strained muscle doesn't think it's ready yet! As soon as I started running my leg screamed at me. A little while longer me thinks.
3- I WILL track everything I eat (I had very good intentions this week, but we had my dad/step-mom staying with us for the weekend and things just got away on me, lame excuse, but I can only vow to make this week better)

There you have it. My goals for the week.





4 people had this to say:

Tricia said...

good luck with your goals!

JavaChick said...

I did pretty well with tracking and exercise in August, but so far September is not starting out so well. Back to it today!

Good luck Christy!

Christy said...

Thank you ladies! September always feel like a good time to "start" something for me.

Teresa said...

Great quote and oh so true.