Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weigh-in Week #3

Down 3.5. That's really over two weeks, and at first I was disappointed. Then I was given a smack (not literally!) by my husband that I need to celebrate all successes, no matter how large or small.

So yaaayy! I'm down 3.5.

And just because I am an excel freak, I'm recording everything and now I've reached 8.3% of my goal.

:)

3 people had this to say:

Julie said...

YAY Christie! Thats awesome! I would totally be jumping up and down over 3.5 lbs! i've been hovering around the same number for 3 weeks now and its driving me nuts!!! but probably my fault... not focused enough. anyways keep it up, totally just inspired me to keep trucking and not give up! ...fyi, thats 1.75 lbs per week and they say 1-2 lbs a week is a good steady ( wont gain back) weight loss rate so YAY!

Teresa said...

Wow that is wonderful! Celebrate girl!

JavaChick said...

Your husband is right. Yay you! And like Julie who commented above, I seem to get stuck at the 3 lb mark - I'll be thrilled if...make that when...I manage to get to 3.5!