Friday, October 7, 2011

WWMD

It's 5am. I didn't WANT to get up this morning. There are 5 other people in this house, sleeping right now (my inlaws are visiting). I wanted to be one of them. I wanted to stay in bed.

But it's the Friday before the long weekend.
It's the day before a big turkey dinner.
It's the day I go to the gym.

I was lying in bed, thinking, what would M do? She'd get up, wouldn't she? She'd go to the gym. She's THAT dedicated. She's THAT determined.

So what did I do? I got up. I'm ready, and leaving for the gym in 5 minutes.

Again, thank you M.

Aren't I scary first thing in the morning?

4 people had this to say:

Amy said...

I think you're kinda cute in the morning! :)

Christy said...

That was totally one of those pictures that I looked at myself and thought wow, that's really what I look like. And not in a good way.

Could this possibly end up being my BEFORE picture?

Anonymous said...

You're beautiful beautiful beautiful, even at 5am in the morning. So proud of you for going!!!!

M.

Teresa said...

Congrats on sticking to your commitment. Looking good even at 5.