Friday, October 26, 2012

It's Friday

Woohooo!  It's been a long week and I'm really looking forward to the weekend.

1 - I pick up my new car at 4pm today, woohoo!
2 - Today marked the 3rd day in a row I made it to the gym, woohoo!
3 - My instructor came up to me while I was doing burpees and said "wow, you just don't give up, do you?", whether he said it because he was just trying to movitate me or he actually saw I was working my arse off doesn't matter, it made me feel good and kept me going, woohoo!
4 - My oldest child is going through some issues at school, so I'm happy I get to spend the whole weekend at home with him, woohoo!
5 - Actually, a whole weekend minus Saturday night, where we got a sitter and we are going out with our closest friends for dinner, woohoo!

And T-101 minutes until the weekend starts!

3 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

Good on you for going to the gym 3 times! I am back at bootcamp on Wednesday. Although mornings are so rushed right now I am feeling a bit guilty about it. I think I need to plan well the night before to alleviate that guilt. Have a wonderful weekend and give Carson a big hug. He deserves it (and you do too) :)

Teresa said...

Sounds like a good week. Hope you got the school issues settle. Enjoy your new ride.

Sasha said...

Cool! I've always wanted a FitBit. Maybe Santa will be good to me this year :)