Monday, October 15, 2012

That's not what the picture looked like!

Last minute decision to get my haircut yesterday.


 This is what I got:



It's not what the picture looked like.  But, it's a great cut.  I wish I had more time to have gotten colour and gone with blonde tips or something... something to really funk it up.

I was nervous coming to work (I work with a TON of women and men who notice everything) but I have received nothing but compliments (and yes, I can tell a real compliment from a justtomakeyoufeelbetter compliment), so I think I'm giving it two thumbs up!

9 people had this to say:

Anonymous said...

Well hello there, beautiful lady!

Just when I thought your list of amazing attributes couldn't get any longer, you are one of those ANNOYING people who can wear a pixie cut like nobody's business! That cut is made for you! You look chic, gorgeous, and sophisticated.

Love it!

xo
Mona

Chantal said...

AWESOME! I have been wanting to go short for a while and now I am tempted again! THat will be perfect work out hair!

Amy said...

Yesssssss! I love it!

Mis(s)Mannered Mom said...

looks great!!!! It's pretty close to the pic-the bangs maybe a bit shorter and the back not standing up/spiky as much-but looks fantastic on you-and can I just say? HOLY MOLY you have GORGEOUS eyes!

Christy said...

Thank you ladies! You've definitely help me in a HUGE way to embrace my new do!!

Teresa said...

Looks very lovely.

JavaChick said...

I like it!

Coffee with Julie said...

It's better than the picture! It looks sooo great on you! Seriously great.

Christy said...

Thank you everyone!!