Thursday, February 21, 2013

Just things

1 - I got my haircut last night (LOVED the cut, did not love the price - considering I have quite short hair).   She also coloured in my eyebrows with shadow.  I loved how it looked.  I don't want to add one more thing to my getting ready routine - maybe I will just save it for special occasions.

2 - I really need to learn the art of taking self portraits.  I'm almost embarrassed to post that one, but I wanted to show off my eyebrows. 


3 - Sometimes I wish I was one of those people who didn't wear make-up.  But I love make-up.  I just wish I could snap my fingers and it would be done, it would cut a good 7 minutes out of my morning routine (and we all know how every minute counts in the morning).

4 - I've asked Jeff for a pair of spin shoes for Mother's Day.  I told myself when I started spinning that if I continued to do it for 3 months I'd get myself a pair of shoes.  Well it's now coming up on 5 months and  I go twice a week, every week.  I think it would be money well spent.

5 - I'm one of those parents that lets my children play with my phone... this is something I see often while viewing my camera.




5 - It's Jeff's birthday this weekend, he turns the big 44 tomorrow!!  The boys are more excited about it then he is :)

And that's all I got for now.


1 people had this to say:

Teresa said...

Belated Happy Birthday to the Hub! Nice haircut, I too find the price getting a little much. What's a girl to do?