Saturday, March 16, 2013

So without the scale....

I've noticed things. Like:
a) my feet have shrunk! My shoes are feeling looser and I fit into a pair of shoes I had previously given to my sister because they pinched my feet. I had gone up from a size 8.5 to a 9 after my pregnancies, and now I'm an 8.5 again. I'd rather lose the weight from my stomach but I know you can spot reduce :). Not that I really care what size shoes I am, but it's just kind of interesting.
b) I'm not totally disgusted by myself when I look in the mirror (this is HUGE people!)
c) my clothes definitely are looser, not all my pants are, but I notice in more in my shirts... But I notice it looser around the middle (which is weird cause my pants don't feel looser?) but whatever, again, I'm just going with it.

Say I've lost five pounds.. IM WAY happier now, thinking about the ways in which I feel better, than if I were to stand on the scale and for it not to show me a number that reflects how I feel.

So far? LOVING that I gave up the scale.

1 people had this to say:

Kataroo said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post ;) You ROCK!