Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I feel

My muscles! 

Honestly, when I'm getting dressed and putting a shirt on, I can feel my biceps, and they are getting bigger.

My legs - if I am just standing up and scratch my leg or something, wow - they are hard!

Things are getting easier to lift/move/carry.

I am now doing my push-ups (at least ten in a row, before it was barely 3) from my toes. 

I can now do 10 assisted pull-ups. 

I deadlifted 95 lbs - for 40 deadlifts

Doing cardio is so different, i can actually push myself harder, and it seems easier than it did before.

Looking in the mirror I can definitely see a difference - I still have  LONG way to go, but I'm closer now than I was two months ago.


8 people had this to say:

Teresa said...

Wonderful news! Keep up the good work.

JavaChick said...

Awesome progress! Congrats!

Amy said...

I did blasted dead lifts last night... not sure how heavy the actual bar was, but I put 30 lbs on each side.

My hamstrings are on FIYAH today.

Chantal said...

That is amazing! You are my inspiration! I gave myself a promise that I would do some kind of activity every day all spring. 12 weeks starting today. Even if it is just a walk or a Sunrise salutation in my basement. I know I will see results and I hope it sets me up with habits that I will want to maintain. Slow and steady progress, that is my goal. Can't wait to see you again!

Christy said...

Thank you ladies!!

Amy - I feel your pain. Can't wait to do deadlifts with you again!

Chantal - so happy to hear your goal, any activity (no matter how big or how small) all adds to a new way of living - now on my rest days all I want to do is go to the gym. It's addictive, and one of the very few things in life that's healthy to be addicted to :) Are you going to bootcamp Friday?

Kataroo said...

So proud of you :)

Christy said...

Thank you Katie :)

Mis(s)Mannered Mom said...

I'm not lying when I say-I think you are AWESOME. WTG!