Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Who wears short shorts?

I ordered a pair of shorts for crossfit.... I think they are a bit too short :)

But I will keep them in my drawer, and one day I WILL wear them to the gym.

Please ignore the three laundry baskets full of clean clothes waiting to be put away behind me.  I'm too busy modelling shorts to do housework.

8 people had this to say:

JavaChick said...

I'd feel like they were too short as well. But look at those leg muscles! :)

JavaChick said...

P.S. - I don't mean they are too short, I just know I feel self-conscious about that stuff too.

Anonymous said...

Your ass looks great in them! Your legs are so strong!

Christy said...

Thanks ladies! It's funny how I look at them and only see fat - it's amazing how distorted our minds can be.

Kataroo said...

personally longer shorts are going to hide those FREAKING AWESOME LEGS...seriously can we trade! Your HAMS, QUADS, GLUTES AND CLAVES are on fire!! Christy I just read your scale post....look at this pic...there's proof that this is working! and remember when you do step on the scale muscle weighs more then fat. You are muscular! your body composition has changed! I really want your HAMS!

Mis(s)Mannered Mom said...

Umm, please DO wer short shorts! You have AMAZING legs! Stong, fit, muscular....woah. Dude. Wear 'em with pride! I also agree with Katie-fack the scale! Do measurements or something else cause girl-you look awesome!

Unknown said...

Your legs are AWESOME!

Chantal said...

I love this photo! You are so strong woman! Show off those legs!