Friday, May 10, 2013

What is THAT?

Could it be some of the fat that normally covers every inch of my arm is melting away and you can start to see there is actually muscle?

Why yes, I am a total doofus flexing while trying to take the picture myself when I'm stopped at a red light.  I wonder if anyone saw?
 
Crossfit plus Soldiers of Fitness a nice smooth hand does not make. Callouses, yellow skin on top of callouses... ick!  But, look I'm married again!

4 people had this to say:

Amy said...

I'm married today again today too!

Kataroo said...

DAMN!!! now you have killer arms to match your killer legs!! :) BOO YAH!!!

Chantal said...

I love it! You're seeing progress! YAY!

Sasha said...

That's AWESOME! Love both pics! (And the thought of who might have caught you taking the first one :).

I'm looking forward to being married again, too...