Monday, September 9, 2013

Do something every day that scares you

And today?  That was box jumps.

Currently we are using tires for our jumps (gym still under construction - starting to miss some basic crossfit fundamentals, can't wait till the gym is fully done!).  I didn't use the tallest tire (although I flipped it with Chris last week! 770 lbs baby!) but the second tallest.

And it was scary.  The first jump, I held Lisa's hand.

But then I jumped.  And then jumped again.  And again and again.

This of course was at the end of the workout - but I did it.  And I told them all to remind me next time I can do it too, no wimping out and doing step ups.

Scary thing for the day? Done.

3 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

good job woman! I knew you could do it!

Teresa said...

Bravo!

Nadia said...

I have a fear of box jumps. My last trainer really didn't get it, but I don't think it's that uncommon!