Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday - thank GOODNESS



Friday, where have you been all my life?

  • Work was ridiculously insane this week.  Normally, I have a neat and tidy desk.  I'm quite religious about cleaning it off every night before I leave, lately though, this is what my work area looks like.  Tonight I am promising myself to clean it off.

  • I did take the time to get my hair done last night and once again, I love it.  The colour is dark, with a few highlights and I'm still in love with my cut so instead of totally changing it up he just worked with it and made the long swooop even more pronounced.



  • We are hosting Thanksgiving tomorrow.  It's a PD day today so I asked the boys to clean up their playroom.  Jeff emailed me this picture after the boys cleaned up.  I believe they need a little help in learning what cleaning up really means.

  •  Last night while my hair was being coloured, as I was flipping through a 2010 magazine I found a few recipes that I'm considering for Thanksgiving. Yes, I'm hosting tomorrow. No, I don't know exactly what I'm making in terms of a veggie dish and dessert (my family does a pot luck-ish meal for the holidays, someone hosts and everyone else pitches in, it's perfect when there are 12 adults and 8 kids!)
Caesar potatoes, roasted root veggies (a staple in our house, but this one had a bit different directions which I am going to try), carrot spice cake  !





 Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!


3 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! We are hosting on Monday so I will spend the whole weekend cleaning. Well hopefully not the whole weekend. Have a good one!

Teresa said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving. Hope your celebration went well. Lovely hair cut and color.

Kataroo said...

LOVE LOVE you hair!