Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Big calf girl problem

I've whined about this before, I can't fall tall boots that fit over my huge calves.  Not an issue during the summer.  But when fall hits and everyone pulls out their gorgeous tall boots, I have serious boot envy and I don't like the person I become :)

BUT - I did it, I found a pair of boots that fit.

They aren't perfect, but they are (no word of a lie) that first pair of boots I can get on without a ten minute/break into a sweat struggle to get on.


It's the heels that I don['t love, but from where I stand (literally), I can't see them - so it's for the rest of you to deal with :)

P.S. These types of photos (standing up and looking down) are so super flattering - you may see a lot more of these in the future!

P.S.S The boots I bought are here

5 people had this to say:

Anne said...

I have the same problem!!! I just bought a pair of wide calf boots on justfab.ca and so cheap! I figured if they were crap, i didn't pay much..got tons of compliments and the shipping was super fast. I sound like they paid me, eh?
Seriously, check them out.

Anne :)

Christy said...

Waiiiiiiit isn't justfab where you have to sign like a 2 year contract to buy a certain # of shoes a month?? I've looked on there before!

Chantal said...

Love those boots, you look awesome!

JavaChick said...

I bought the exact same boots!

I am a shoe addict, and being limited to wide calf boots drives me nuts because there are not that many options around. Especially living in a small city (I saw a pair on line that I wish I could try, but having to return onlime purchases is such a hassle).

I bought a pair of tall brown Bare Traps last year and wore them a lot. I did put a pair of Dr. Scholl's gel inserts in to make them more comfotable. Was happy to find a black pair this year.

Kataroo said...

"I don't like the person I have become" lol Boot Envy :)

Love the new boots :)